Translate

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Neighborhood Block Party Linkup!



All right everybody..........Are you ready to show us your stuff?  This is the official Link-up page for your Neighborhood Block Party entries!  You can click on the Neighborhood Block Party Button in my sidebar over there -->
 or on the link below for a full list of the rules on Irene's Blog at Hilachas

http://muchashilachas.blogspot.com/2016/01/neighborhood-party-2016.html


Briefly, the rules are: 

1.  Make house block 121/2 x121/2 inches square
2.  Mail to Irene/she must receive it by March 15, 2016 (time extended from earlier deadline)
3.  Don't forget to take a photo and post to this linky
4.  This link-up will close at Midnight on March 15th, 2016
5.  Have Lots of Fun!



5 comments:

Melody said...

Looking forward to seeing everyone's blocks

Maria said...

Oh will be getting into the cave after my morning dip and coffee to make my Wonky House....

Missy Shay said...

How fun! I wish I had time to participate!

Needled Mom said...

It looks like we are all going for a whimsical look this time around.

Texas JennyWren said...

I am designing my block now and can't wait to see everyone elses blocks!! This is so fun.