Translate

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Bringing Joy to Nana..............

Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.
— Louisa May Alcott


 I finally finished the two "Pre-Christmas" Christmas projects I was making for my Grands...............you saw the Grinch quillow on my last post................

 This went out, together with the 12 Days of Christmas Play Mat,  in Nana's yearly Halloween package..............

..................and this is what makes it all worthwhile..............
 





6 comments:

sunny said...

Oh my gosh - your grandies are adorable! I can certainly understand why you might want to spoil them just a bit.

The Mayo Family said...

I agree with Sunny!
Sweet! Smile
Good to see you!
(you are not old enough to have this age grands)!
Hugs~
Lori

Maria said...

Yes I can see why you LOVE to make things for the gorgeous Little Ones...

Helen said...

Gorgeous grand kids and a fantastic aunty to make all those beautiful gifts.

Needled Mom said...

Reactions like that make it all worth it!!! The little ones are so cute and look so pleased. They will have fun decorating with your lovely gifts for Christmas.

The 12 days is fabulous!

Barb said...

You are so right...very worthwhile!!!